hanashir

[HANASHIR:17180] Re: Beginning Junior Choir

I've work in two Temples which have had a "junior junior choir" for the n- 3rd grade set. Can you really do a choir with 3 year olds??

Anyway, the choir schedules were always before or after religious schools. We also had some rehearsals before family services during religious school time. (You have to have a nice religuous school director like me;-))

Obviously, the kids learn the music by rote and body movements are great. The best thing is when the parents learn the body movements too and start doing them in their seats!

Gail