  From: singinwithsusan (at) hotmail(dot)com
  To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:30 PM
  Subject: [HANASHIR:17169] RE: computer music reading

  Hey Ellen,
  On this finalemusic.com   Is this something for just your own music?  Like I
  would have to play it on a keyboard and it notates it?  Or, is this
  something where I can play a song from a CD on my computer and it does it
  that way?  Or both?  Just curious!

  Susan
  Susan Shane-Linder
  "Singin' With Susan"
  2003 Children's Music Web Award Winner
  Preschool & Religious School Music Director
  Congregation B'nai Israel
  Boca Raton, Florida
  singinwithsusan (at) hotmail(dot)com
  www.singinwithsusan.com</A

  >From: "Ellen Allard" <ellen (at) peterandellen(dot)com>
  >To: "'Meris Ruzow'" <meris (at) nycap(dot)rr(dot)com>, <hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org>
  >Subject: [HANASHIR:17167] RE: computer music reading
  >Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:00:06 -0500
  >
  >http://www.finalemusic.com/printmusic/
  >

  >Try this!
  >

  >Ellen
  >

  >----
  >
  >80-Z Music, Inc.
  >
  >Please visit us at  <http://www.peterandellen.com>
  >http://www.peterandellen.com
  >

  >"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see."
  >John W. Whitehead

shamash(dot)org] On
  >Behalf Of Ellen Allard
  >Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 8:00 AM
  >To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
  >Subject: [HANASHIR:17118] RE: computer music reading
  >

  >Check out PrintMusic. I downloaded a demo of it and it works very much
  >like Finale for creating songsheets (part of the same family), but
  >simpler. And if I remember correctly, you can scan music and play it
  >back.
  >

  >Ellen
  >

  >----
  >
  >80-Z Music, Inc.
  >
  >Please visit us at  <http://www.peterandellen.com>
  >http://www.peterandellen.com
  >

  >"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see."
  >John W. Whitehead

  Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee?