hanashir

[HANASHIR:17153] Passover music at totshabbat.com

I've updated the totshabbat.com website with a long list of Passover
favorites, old and new, including both audio tracks and free sheet music.

Students can use the site to learn or practice chanting The Four
Questions; several recordings are posted along with Hebrew text,
transliteration, and translation.

Also be sure to check out the new song "Frogs!" by Carol Boyd Leon:

sheet music: http://www.totshabbat.com/cbleon-frogs.pdf
midi file: http://www.totshabbat.com/cbleon-frogs-midi.mid

Look for Carol's upcoming songbook and double CD set, "Gan Shirim," to be
published in late spring or early summer.

HN alum Julie Lipson also sent lyrics for her new song, "We are all on
the seder plate,"

http://www.totshabbat.com/julie-lipson-weareallonthesederplate.pdf

I'll post the melody also if I can get it from Julie.

Free sheet music is posted for "Chad Gad Yah," "Dayenu," "The Four
Questions," and "Go Down Moses."

Many thanks to all the wonderful artists who generously donated their
work to all of us!!!

-Robin Selinger
 robin (at) totshabbat(dot)com

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->