hanashir

[HANASHIR:17146] seeking NYC hammer-dulcimer player

Hello,

Two Israeli friends will be getting married in NYC this summer, and
they have asked me to help them find someone who plays hammer dulcimer
to provide music for the wedding.  If you can help, please send me private
mail.  Thank you.

(I thought the odds of finding a HD player *who knows Jewish music*
would be better here than on general HD mailing lists.)

Monica

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->