    From: ISP (at) aol(dot)com
    To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
    Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 6:40 PM
    Subject: [HANASHIR:17137] need help searching for an old song

    Hi folks,

    I just received a call from a congregant who just lost her grandmother. She
is hoping I can find a song that was written, she thinks, in the 1940s or
1950s. It was very popular in Israel. The song's name is Ruti or Ruthi and was
perhaps, she faintly recalls, written by Chayim Heltzer or something like that.
It was written about her grandmother.

    I am hoping that, with the wonderful array of knowledge and wisdom on this
listserv, someone has an idea as to how I can find the song.

    Thanks,
    Iris Petroff

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->