hanashir

[HANASHIR:17128] RE: Tikun Olam list

Chaverim, please note that I originally asked for tikun olam song
suggestions for a zimriah (day school song festival).  I requested that
folks send me their suggestions privately and I'd compile them into a
songlist to share with everyone.  That's what I did; my list included all
tikun olam suggestions that had been sent to me by both songwriters and
others.

In order to provide everyone with a more complete listing now that people
have sent additional suggestions to all of us, I'm happy to issue a revised
list.  I'll add the latest suggestions that we've all read as well as any
others that are sent to me at cbleon (at) hotmail(dot)com(dot)   Let's give it
a few more
days so any other people who missed my first request have a chance to
respond to me this time around, and then I'll post an updated list to serve
as a resource.  Please remember to let me know where the songs can be most
readily found (as sheet music and/or recordings).

-- Carol

Carol Boyd Leon
Songwriter/music educator
CBLeon (at) hotmail(dot)com
www.geocities.com/CBoydLeon

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->