From: SusanRMT (at) aol(dot)com [mailto:SusanRMT (at) aol(dot)com]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 6:02 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:17095] Re: Allard's Ten Plagues

Hi all---
       I used Ellen  and Peter Allards' 10 Plagues yesterday using
songsheets with the older kids (through 5th grade) and had them sit on the
floor reading the words while they patted their laps instead of walking.
This way they could sing all the verses with me.They also clapped at the
appropriate time. Worked great and they loved the song. I used it standing
up with the younger kids because they can't read and they loved it too. I
knew when I heard it at HN last year that it would be a hit and it was! The
older kids loved it as much as the younger ones. Thanks Ellen and Peter for
a great song!!
Susan Rancer
Registered Music Therapist

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->