        From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org on behalf of Robin
        Sent: Sat 3/13/2004 11:36 PM
        To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
        Subject: [HANASHIR:17076] Building Song

        The 2nd and 3rd graders of our Religious School are participating in our
        Family Service this coming Shabbat.  The Torah Portion(s), Vayachel -
        Pekudey, are all about building the Mishkan.  I'm tying in what they're
        doing with the whole Bob the Builder concept - Can we build it?  YES WE
        CAN! What I need is a closing song.  Something besides the Bob the
Builder
        Song.  If I Had a Hammer and Dreamer come to mind.  Does anyone have any
        other suggestions?

        Thanks in advance,
        Robin Shuler

        http://mail.yahoo.com