hanashir

[HANASHIR:15176] MORE new music on hotshabbat.com

Three additional tracks are available for listening on hotshabbat.com...

By Achi Ben Shalom, a new song for Rosh Hashanah,

   Yehi Ratzon Milfaneicha
   http://www.hotshabbat.com/achi-yehiratzonmilfaneicha.ram

Two new songs written by Lisa Baydush...

   Listen,  performed by Audrey Katz
   http://www.hotshabbat.com/lisabaydush-listen.ram

   Oseh Shalom [performed by Lisa Baydush, Audrey Katz, and Barry Astrow]
   http://www.hotshabbat.com/lisabaydush-osehshalom.ram

You can contact Achi at his homepage: http://www.adamamusic.net/contact.html

You can contact Lisa Baydush via email: LisaB (at) GDSInc(dot)com

Hmmm...did anyone else spend this summer songwriting? Drop me a line at
robin (at) totshabbat(dot)com(dot) Let me know before you email big audio files
so I
can make sure you send them to a mailbox with enough memory. Sheet music
is also welcome of course. Thanks!

-Robin Selinger

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->