From: "Steve Greenberg" <sigmn (at) comcast(dot)net>
To: <hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 8:46 AM
Subject: [HANASHIR:15174] English version of Jonah, with Trope

> Years ago I worked at a Hillel organization where, for the chanting of
Jonah
> during Mincha on Yom Kippur, the rabbi had English translations with
> cantillation trope marked where appropriate.
>
> Has anybody else seen something like this, and if so, do you know where I
> can get a copy?
>
> Thanks!
> Steve Greenberg
> Plymouth, MN

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->