hanashir

[HANASHIR:15167] Greater Boston Jewish Music Festival and Family Day

Chevrei --

If any of you will be in the Boston area for Labor Day weekend, I would love for
you come to the 3rd Annual Greater Boston Jewish Music Festival and Family Day,
presented by Shaloh House.  The festival will be from 10am to 5pm on Monday,
September 1st (Labor Day), at Prowse Farm in Canton, MA (right off of Rt. 128,
Exit 2B).  There will be a wide variety of musical acts, activities for the
kids,
a "shuk", and kosher food -- and the organizers expect as many as 10,000+
people!

What is nice about this festival (even though last year it rained), is that the
organizers (Lubavitch) make it a point of inviting a variety of Jewish music
genres and traditions to perform.  I played this festival last year with Noam
Katz, and Safam was the headliner; the first year of the Festival, Reb David
Paskin (www.shirav.net) was featured.

This year, I will be returning to headline the all-new Children's stage, and
headlining the main stage will be Yom Hadash.  Other musical performers include
Mizrach (www.mizrach.com) and Daniel Gil. For additional information, and
directions, visit www.shalohhouse.com.  Please stop by, introduce yourself (if
we
haven't already met), and visit -- I'd love to see you!

B'shalom,

Steve Meltzer
508-366-9457  (home)
508-579-8433  (cell)
AIM Screen Name:  meltz15
steve (at) meltzerworld(dot)net
www.meltzerworld.net

"Rock With Ruach!" now available at
www.meltzerworld.net/rockwithruach.htm

*********************************

"Who is wise?  One who learns from everybody."  --  Pirkei Avot 4:1

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->