hanashir

[HANASHIR:15137] Re: virus????

Yes, I'm getting a lot of weird stuff like that too.
Ilana
--- Shira Kline <shirlalala (at) earthlink(dot)net> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> Are you getting these random email messages from
> hanashir addresses with a subject like "Re: Your
> application" or "Re:  Details"  or "Re:  Thank you"
> which then open up and tell you to see the
> attachment, which there is none????  I've gotten
> about 20 of these today and I fear that some kind of
> virus thingie is going through our list, is that
> possible?
>

> Shira Kline
> shirlalala (at) earthlink(dot)net

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->