From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of Carole Rivel
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 11:18 AM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:15105] CAJE workshop

If I am able to leave New York for Columbus in the next couple of days,
I will be presenting my (hopefully) helpful workshop, called, Songs
That Work, presenting material written by many HN folk, and others as
well. It will be on Wednesday afternoon, I  think at 1:20 or so, in the
Taylor Lounge.
Hope I get there, hope those trying to get there also succeed!
Safe travels,
Carole Rivel

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->