From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of adrian (at) durlester(dot)com
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:30 AM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:15094] Re: CAJE Evening Performance

Your fearless list-owner is hosting and performing at
said Jewish Jazz Club on Monday Night at CAJE in the
Harbor Room. Mark Bloom is our feature artist, and
we'll also be joined by Jonathan and Aveeya Dinkin.

Hope to see many of you at CAJE, where this year, I
just get to be a participant and presenter. Yay!.

Adrian

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:57:07 -0400, Steve Klaper wrote:

> Just wanted to let folks know -- if you'll be at CAJE
> next week -- my
> daughter, Caitlin and I will be performing Monday
night
> at the Jewish Jazz
> Café. Don't know the specific venue yet, but I'd love
> to see any of the Hava
> Nashira tribe there for moral support.
>
> ------------------------ hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
> -----------------------+
> Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network
> http://shamash.org
> A service of Hebrew College, which offers online
> courses and an
> online MA in Jewish Studies,
> http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/
>
> * * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
> Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a
> comprehensive,
> objective, authoritative and interactive learning
> resource in all areas
> of Judaism.  Free membership via
> http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash
> ------------------------ hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org

Adrian A. Durlester, M.T.S.
Director of Education, Beth El Hebrew Congregation
Alexandria, VA
Co-Director, Hazamir JTAI Jewish Teen Choir of
Greater Washington DC
List-Owner, hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org

[...]

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->