hanashir

[HANASHIR:14220] Re: comments on noise

I think most singers/performers understand about the noise and share some of
those feelings...I try to just do my thing and not worry about the noise in
the audience.  After all I often have little children and even babies come
crawling up on the stage.  I just keep going and smiling! (But feel free to
interject suggestions here if you like!)

Many people don't realize how the person on stage can see and sometimes hear
them talking.  But I have learned not to get offended by their talking.  If
they're having a good time listening to me as background music, that's fine.
I don't want people to have to stay in their seats and be silent while I'm
singing, either at a "show" or at a service.

-Karen Daniel
<A HREF="www.karendaniel.com">www.karendaniel.com</A>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->