hanashir

[HANASHIR:14192] RE: Lo Alecha -- Which Chapter and Verse Are Correct?

>>  In both cases the numerically preceding verse
>>  (2:15 or 2:21 -- take your pick) is "Hayom katzar . . .".

Sorry for the typo . . . I meant to say 2:15 or 2:20.

B'shalom,

Steve Meltzer
508-366-9457  (home)
508-579-8433  (cell)
AIM Screen Name:  meltz15
steve (at) meltzerworld(dot)net
www.meltzerworld.net

"Who is wise?  One who learns from everybody."  --  Pirkei Avot 4:1