From: Judi & Mordecai Krumbein <jmkrumbein (at) yahoo(dot)com>
Sent: 05/02/03 12:34 AM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:14177] Star Spangled Banner a capella

> Hello List!

My Day School Choir was asked to sing the national anthem this Sunday at
the
local minor league baseball game.  We've saun this song many times before,
but always with my piano accompaniment.  We were instructed by the stadium
people to sing a capella at the game.  Oue choir is made up of kids from
1st
through 4th grade (10 kids total).

Does anyone have any advice about a capella singing? Any advice about
singing in front of 5,000 people?

ANY help would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks!
Judi Krumbein