From: Moss5533 (at) aol(dot)com
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:14168] Re: Mother's Day: My Yiddishe Mama
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:38:53 EDT

Thank you for your beautiful translation.  I'm still wiping the tears!  And
as a side note, I never did like the originally translated line, ". . .that
dear little woman, so old and grey."  My mother was little, yes, but never
saw herself as "old and grey" ( tho she loved her shiny silver hair).
Perhaps that is why she radiated youth until the day she died at 81!

Thank you,
Fran Moss