hanashir

[HANASHIR:14173] Re: (no subject)

you might get something from the cantor's assembly or a cantor on line.  in
absence of that, I think i would use the rabbi's installation service found
in the reform rabbi's manual and add some music to it at the cantor's
descression.

Rabbi Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK