hanashir

[HANASHIR:14176] Re: Lag Ba'Omer Songs

Gail,
I own an Israeli book called "Zemer-Chen"; it is a
collection of Hebrew songs for the holidays and seaons
of the year. In it are 3 songs for Lag Ba'omer: "Bar
Kochvah", "Kashteinu Al Shichmeinu"(Our bow is on our
shoulders), and "Eish-Eish" (Fire-Fire.) All three are
quite simple melodies with music notations and Hebrew
words with vowels. I will be happy to make a copy of
all three and fax them to you if you email me your fax
number.

Adina Sutlin
asutlin (at) yahoo(dot)com or asutlin (at) niia(dot)net