hanashir

[HANASHIR:14126] Re: Guild of Temple Musicians

Dear Steve,

The current Vice President of Membership for the Guild of Temple Musicians
is Art Bloom...his e-mail address is art (at) thebloomagency(dot)com(dot)  He
is the
correct person to contact in order to get the membership materials, though
you may certainly contact Ben Steinberg as well...

Sharon Steinberg