From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of LSalvay (at) aol(dot)com
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 6:45 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:14120] Re: looking for publishing and composer info

Shira,
The "Al Hanissim" tune is by Dov Frimer (not Primer), who I believe is
from the Washington DC area, and has lived in Israel for a number of
years. The song was in the 1974 Hasidic Song Festival. I'm in fairly
regular contact with his sister-in-law --  I can get you his contact
info if you need it.

Linda Salvay