From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of Judy Ginsburgh
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 6:47 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:14119] Re: Earth Day/Israeli Independence Day

Amy and others:

Fran Avni has some great songs about the earth  favni (at) aol(dot)com

Peter and Ellen Allard have a cute, fun song for young kids about Yom
Haatzmaut - ellen (at) peterandellen(dot)com
I also have a Yom Haatzmaut song to the tune of Skip to My Lou which
teaches
young children how to say it and some basic info about the holiday.

Judy :)

Judy Caplan Ginsburgh, Professional Singer
1999 Louisiana Professional Artist of the Year!
judy (at) jewishentertainment(dot)net     -    judy (at) judymusic(dot)com
 www.judymusic.com
Hot off the Press!  My Jewish World - a new early childhood music
curriculum
http://uahc.org/cgi-bin/pressdisp.pl?list=301786
Director: Jewish Entertainment Resources - We Help You Find Jewish
Talent!
www.jewishentertainment.net
Conference Chair, CAJE 23: www.caje.org
Member - Children's Music Network; www.cmnonline.org
Member - Women Cantor's Network; www.womencantors.net
"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt
on
both hands. You need to be able to throw something back."