hanashir

[HANASHIR:14086] Ten Plagues in Egypt Land song

Dear Friends,

Here's a new song we just wrote for learning the 10 plagues. The ink is
still wet! Just in time for Passover. Suggestion for using it.....when you
sing the chorus (which opens the song), everybody either marches in place OR
all turn and march to the left for first line of chorus and reverse
direction for second line of chorus. During each verse, on the rest before
you sing the word "ten", throw hands up in the air, opening hands to show
ten fingers. If you come up with any other good ideas, please let me know!
Thanks and good luck! Have a healthy and happy Passover.

Warmly,
Ellen Allard