hanashir

[HANASHIR:14083] Celebrate Spirit-Songs of Healing and Comfort...submissions

Dear List:

As we prepare to ship out the first orders of CELEBRATE PEACE we are in the
process of compiling a  list of songs for our next Celebrate release
Celebrate Spirit-Songs of Healing and Comfort

I would love to hear any of your suggestions about songs you feel should be
included in this compilation. We are looking for songs that can be used to
comfort people who are in mourning, songs for caregivers as well as songs for
people who are in need of healing.

If you have already sent in your CD's there is no need to resend them.
However your ideas of appropriate songs that you have written or use would be
most welcome and helpful.

Please send new musical submissions to

Craig 'n Co.
POBOX 6061-115
Sherman Oaks CA 91423

Please note, we will be reviewing submission through May 15.

Craig

Visit us online at
www.craignco.com