hanashir

[HANASHIR:14071] free sheet music

Dear friends,

online at www.totshabbat.com for Dayenu and for the Four Questions. Here
are the direct links:

  http://www.totshabbat.com/Dayenu-sheet-music.pdf

  http://www.totshabbat.com/Mah-Nishtanah-sheet-music.pdf

Could any musicians out there help me create more free sheet music for
songs that are free of copyright restrictions?  We must typeset it
ourselves, as it's against the law to scan pages from a published songbook
and post them online, even if the song itself is in the public domain.
(But there's no law against looking at the published version when you
typeset your own copy.)

Luckily, free music typesetting software is available:  "Finale Notepad"
available at www.codamusic.com. Or you could use any other music
typesetting software you like.

If you send typeset music files to me, I'll convert them to pdf format and
post them online. If 20 people each do one or two songs, we'd have a
substantial music library available for the whole community in just a
short time. Wouldn't that be amazing?

If you're interested in participating, I look forward to hearing from
you, and I'm happy to answer questions about how to use Finale
Notepad. Many thanks, and Shabbat shalom, y'all...

-Robin Selinger
 robin (at) totshabbat(dot)com