hanashir

[HANASHIR:14052] Van to HN or driving companion

Hi All,
Is there anyone out there who is interested in driving to HN from the New
Jersey area?  I am still interested in driving out.  I plan to buy my plane
ticket by tomorrow if there is no one who wants to drive.

In the event that I have to fly I am going to arrive at the airport on a
12:30 flight.  Is there anyone with space on a 1:30 van to HN?  Please let me
know.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and hearing your beautiful voices.
Barbara Stambler
MoppiesMom (at) aol(dot)com