hanashir

[HANASHIR:14047] Song for End of Year Religious School

For the last 3 years, my Temple's Religious
School has been housed at the JCC while our
facilities were being renovated.  This May, when
we hold our End of the Year Assembly, we won't be
at the JCC.  We will be in our sanctuary, the day
before we Re-dedicate the building and have a
ribbon cutting ceremony for the New Religious
School.  I'm looking for meaningful songs for the
occasion.  I'd thought of Debbie Friedman's "Holy
Place" and "For Our Teachers."  Is there anything
else out there that the whole group could sing
along with?  Thanks in advance, and a songful,
joyous Pesach to you all!

Robin Shuler