hanashir

[HANASHIR:12322] Re: hafinjan -- more english lyrics...

Hello Roz, and everyone else on Hanashir,

I just wanted to add another english version of Hafinjan that I have heard --
and Linda Salvay, you can double check this to make sure it's accurate, as I am
doing this from my memories of what I heard Shir Ami sing when I was little!

Softly the evening wind blows (clap, clap)
Golden our campfire glows (clap, clap)
And although the evening's far gone (clap, clap)
Its embers still burn on and on (clap, clap)
The embers keep sending a song neverending
Around and around the finjan (clap, clap)
La, lalala, lalala, lalala...

Enjoy...

Angela Gold,
Hong Kong Cantorial Soloist.