  From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org]On
Behalf Of Joel Simon
  Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 11:48 AM
  To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
  Subject: [HANASHIR:11192] Shira l'g'ulah (Passover Parody)

  This is my "Shira l'g'ulah" with a little help from Bob Marley (Tune of
Redemption Song)

  Oh once there was a pharaoh, of Joseph he did not know
  He did not like the Israelites, into slavery he made them go
  But there was this guy named Moses, raised by Pharaoh's own
  And through a burning bush, by God the truth he was shown

  He was asked to sing, this song of freedom, for all he ever had G'ulah
song

  Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt land
  Along the way they were guided by God's hand
  When they reached the Red Sea they watched the waters part
  And when they crossed to the other side, they opened up their heart

  They were asked to sing, this song of freedom, for all they ever had
G'ulah song

  Then Mi Chamocha to the same melody

  Won't you help me sing, this song of freedom, for all we ever had G'ulah
song.... this song of freedom