hanashir

[HANASHIR:11168] radio pesach on nusach

nusachmaven2 is Now Radio Passover...there is over 6 hours of passover and
Hallel music there now, and I continue to load more.

this week we feature a new Cd by Lynda Hope Casden on our preshow...

the Cd will begin playing at 9:35 easter time Monday & Thursday night of
this week, followed by our live show at 10pm eastern.

Join us for the fun tonight....

Live 365 also has a feature now to archeive live shows....not sure how it
works, but i will try to archieve one or two and perhaps post them for your
enjoyment to listen to "after the fact"

Have a great week....I can hear everyone singing

"gonna get that chometz out of my house ... and send it on its way"

Rabbi Winston Weilheimer

Rabbi Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK