hanashir

[HANASHIR:11145] Yiddish concert music

I'm putting together a concert program which will include, among other things,
a Yiddish music set.  I have some Yiddish music settings for voice and piano by
Lazar Weiner, for example, and they are perfect.  I would like to add maybe two
more pieces, though.   The best music store in town doesn't have that much to
offer in this area and I am perusing the net.  However, it would be useful to
get suggestions.  Since this isn't exactly song leading, why not reply directly
to me using my e-mail address below?

Thanks,
Rachelle Shubert
notfranz (at) total(dot)net

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;gtm (at) shamash(dot)org
FN:gtm (at) shamash(dot)org
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:gtm (at) shamash(dot)org
REV:20020312T221910Z
END:VCARD

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->