hanashir

[HANASHIR:9671] vocal care

As the High Holy Days approach I find that I am in the fifth week of recovering
from some kind of bronchial infection or a new allergy I have never experienced
where the main symptoms are heavy coughing and (excuse me) phlegm buildup, the
latter of which gets severely in the way of singing.  The doctor says all I can
do is wait and drink water.  Meanwhile I am in heavy rehearsal and performing
mode.  I am asking anyone who has had this kind of condition and has been
helped by alternative methods to contact me with remedy ideas because I am
quite desperate at this point.
Thanks,
Rachelle
notfranz (at) total(dot)net