hanashir

[HANASHIR:9648] Re: 23 psalm, ps

In a message dated 8/28/01 2:58:40 AM, hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org writes:

<< We are looking for a good 23rd Psalm in Hebrew or English or both  >>

Those translations I sent were not necessarily for music, since I would not
myself perform the Dvorak in a Jewish setting. However, translations are
translations, and I myself sometimes feel I need to change words in published
pieces because I just do not like them. So the translations I sent may give
you some ideas on changing the arrangement of a particular musical setting,
expecially if you like the music but not the translation. ln