hanashir

[HANASHIR:9628] nusach

well netscape is up and running again, but i have noticed a BIG reduction in
speed and the graphics are even slower to come in.  I encourage you to try
to use the web site for access but if you are not succsessful, use the
live365 and search for the stations

the live show WILL be on the air tonight at 10pm eastern, with a preshow at
about 9.

we will feature a new CD just in from Hatikvah Music of the vienna choir
boys and chief cantor smmuel barzilai with the compositions by salomon
sulzer.  I want to thank Simon for this CD.  I know you will enjoy it, so
tune into the preshows this week (Thursday night at 9 and Sunday morning at
8-eastern) to hear the music.

Visit Simon at http://www.hatikvahmusic.com  send him some email and tell
him you heard the CD on NUSACH

Winston Weilheimer