hanashir

[HANASHIR:9618] RE: 'Jews and Blues' this weekend on Boston Public Radio

Chevrei --

As I alluded to in my response to Jeff's posting on 'Jews and Blues' -- my
friends and I just started a band called "Jews Full Of Blues"; currently
there are three of us, but we are definitely looking to expand the roster.

If any of you are in the Boston area and would like to be involved in the
project, let me know what instrument(s) you play, style, influences,
tc.  --  I'd like to hear from you.  If you can't participate because of
other committments or are outside the Boston/Worcester area, but you have
resources or have material that you think might be helpful, any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.

B'shalom,

Stephen Meltzer
steve (at) meltzerworld(dot)net