hanashir

[HANASHIR:9593] Re: Apples and Honey (and old dances)

Thank you for the two blessings.  This will be extremely helpful.  As to the
dance, fantastic.  I don't think I will use it for this first
singalong/dance-along as we will have toddlers and up.  But I will use it for
my older classes going forward.  I'm compiling some research on
Jewish/Isreali dances and this will be a welcome addition.

To Fran, yes, I think you're right.  I think it was called The Stroll.
Thanks.  As to age, we all know that it's really a matter of mind and spirit,
right?

To all, gratitude.

Linda

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->