hanashir

[HANASHIR:9562] THIS WEEK ON NUSACH

SHALOM ... this week on Nusach Live we will feature a great new CD called
TGIS Thank G*d its Shabbat by Cantor David Porpis and Allan Naplan.  This is
a wonderful CD of shabbat music and I will upload it later in the year to
add to our shabbat programming on Nusachmaven.  I want to thank them for
sending this CD to me.

EXCEPT FOR THE LIVE SHOWS,,,,NUSACHMAVEN2 IS OFF THE AIR temporarily so that
I can prepare for our YOM TOV programming.  We will turn on the station to
High Holiday music on Rosh Chodesh (next week).  We will then be running
music for the High Holidays 24/7 to get us all prepared.

The other 3 stations remain on the air 24/7 so you can listen to Jewish
music as you surf the web.

Join us for music of our heritage on the web

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK