hanashir

[HANASHIR:9536] Exciting and Unique Experience for Songleaders

Hello all,

I am in search of a dynamic individual to Direct a five day Jewish day camp
for the kids of Juneau, Alaska.  If you are a songleader, have camp
experience, and are available from August 16th - the 25th, I want to talk to
you about this incredible experience as soon as possible!

This position requires a dynamic individual with many talents in the area of
cammp-like programming.  Experience working with all ages of kids a must.  A
stipend is given to the guest Director of this camp, and all travel is paid.

I was supposed to be the leader this year, and am regretfully now unable.  I
promised the Jews of Juneau that I would help them to find someone and
thought there might be a reader on this list that would be interested.
Warm Regards,
Scott Newman