hanashir

[HANASHIR:9468] Relocating

Chaverim:

This may be duplicate news for some of you. I have accepted a position as
Director of Education at Beth El Hebrew Congregation, Alexandria, VA, and
will be moving from Nashville to there within the next few weeks. Although I
imagine my time will be well spoken for in this position (along with the
chairmanship of the CAJE 27 conference I have accepted) I do hope to be able
to find ways to continue to utilize my synagogue musician talents and
knowledge of Jewish music in my new DC Metro community. Having enhanced
worship services and engaged in keyboard t'filot every week for the last 12+
years, I know I would miss that. And I hope to continue to have more
opportunities to perform with many of you and remain active on the
contemporary Jewish music scene.

My work for the Hanashir list and Hava Nashira website will continue, of
course. But with my new position and having been appointed chair of the 2002
CAJE 27 conference, I might be taking on an associate to help with some of
the routine tasks of list and website maintenance. Write me privately if
you're interested in that.

B'vracha,

Adrian A. Durlester

Adrian A. Durlester, M.T.S.  - adrian (at) durlester(dot)com
http://www.durlester.com/
Director of Education, Beth El Hebrew Congregation, Alexandria, VA
Evening Program Chair, CAJE 26, Aug. 5-9, 2001, Colorado State University
Conference Chair, CAJE 27, Aug. 4-8, 2002, Trinity Univ., San Antonio, TX
List-Owner for hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Co-Owner for L-Torah (at)
shamash(dot)org
http://uahc.org/hanashir
Editor, Bim Bam (for Torah Aura Productions) http://www.torahaura.com/