hanashir

[HANASHIR:9467] Re: HANASHIR digest 1274

Larry,
There are a lot of good "Torah Songs" out there although it is sometimes
dfficult to find songs representing certain parshas.I composed a song
entitled "Five Books of the Torah" which includes fingerplay, names of
the five books in both Hebrew and in English. Kindergartners,
preschoolers, and those in primary grades, all seem to enjoy and to
learn from this song. If interested, I can send you or any other
interested parties, a lead sheet for two dollars. E-mail me at
terri (at) rosenhouse(dot)com(dot)Also, if there's a specific parsha you're
having
trouble with in re: finding a song, let me know. Perhaps I can write one
for you.(Or for anyone else who might be interested).(Just please don't
pick any of those tough Leviticous ones having to do with leprosy or
menstration. Ugh!!)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->