hanashir

[HANASHIR:9449] Looking for a Songleader for the High Holy Days in the Bay Area

Hi all,

My congregation runs an alternative program for kids during the High Holy Days.
 In the past, it has been run by our principal or educator.  Currently we are
without an educator and we are looking for someone to run this alternative
program.

A songleader would be an added bonus as you can help lead the services that are
done during the program.

If you live in the Bay Area of California and are interested in doing something
for the High Holy Days, please contact:

Cantor Devorah Felder-Levy
Congregation Shir Hadash
408-358-1751, ext. 8