hanashir

[HANASHIR:8947] Teachable Singable and Jewish

Announcing that Karen Daniel's Teachable, Singable, and Jewish series,
including "Songs for Shabbat and Holidays" and "This is How We Pray," is now
available on cd, along with the new songbooks/workbooks, which include sheet
music and lesson plans.  The holiday recording has been redone to include a
couple of exciting new songs, including "Do Havdallah" and "Happy happy happy"
(a catchy easy to sing Chanukah tune!)

Contact me at durlkare (at) aol(dot)com or amethystmusic (at) aol(dot)com to
inquire/order!

-Karen Daniel
www.karendaniel.com