hanashir

[HANASHIR:8927] Re: Songs to Honor Grandparents

The following suggestions could be used if you're going to be working with
children 3rd-6th/7th grades:

DOUG COTLER'S "I'M STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS" is a wonderful song that can be
used to honor/remember grandparents.

LISA LEVINE'S "AND THE YOUTH SHALL SEE VISIONS" is very applicable. Very
user-friendly for all ages.
Lisa and I, Lisa & Lynn, also have "IN EVERY HEART", which can be used as well.
Both of these are available in sheet music.   Contact Lisa directly at llevine
(at) bnaijehudah if you're interested in getting either or both.

Good hunting!

Lynn M.

--- Emworobey (at) aol(dot)com wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions of songs to honor
> one's grandparents? This
> is the theme of an upcoming Shabbat service.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Emily Worobey
>
> ------------------------ hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->