hanashir

[HANASHIR:5445] Re: For South Florida Havanashirites ONLY

b'nai torah in boca raton is a huge concervative synagogue.  they get about
1000 people on shabbat morning.  i don't know who the chazzan is there now,
but cantor yihuda shifman was there.  about an hour south in south miami, is
the cuban american synagogue on 17th street.  if you like i can get more
information on the shul for you, the cantor moshe beryn is a subscriber to
nusach.  it is a very beautiful and ornate shul.  Cantor Yehudah Shifman is
also in south miami about 4 blocks from the cuban american shul (also on
17th street)

winston