hanashir

[HANASHIR:5444] Pizmon tour For Florida Havanashirites

Dear all Havanashirites Tampa, Orlando, Boca, and south,
      Pizmon, Columbia/Barnard and JTS's Jewish A Cappella group will be
taking our spring break tour beginning this coming Shabbat in Tampa ...
winding our way east through Orlando to Melbourne next week ... flying
through Boca and ending up in Miami  a week from Shabbat.  I would like to
invite any and all HavaNashirites in Mid-South Florida to contact me
personally for our tour dates.
    For those who have never heard of us, we are students between the ages of
19-23 who travel across the US (and occasionally the world - last year at
this time we were in France and the UK) spreading our love for Jewish music
to synagogues, schools, nursing homes, and JCCs.  We are in the process of
recording our fifth album to be released early Fall of this year.  I hope
that any of you who can make it will introduce yourselves to me (a Rosh Shira
for Camp Ramah) 'cause I LOVE meeting Jewish singers.  Hope to see you next
week.
     Amichai Margolis