hanashir

[HANASHIR:5437] RE: Celebrate Passover Available ...Pre- Release

I'm going to violate a basic Jewish tenet to not embarrass another, and I
hope Mr. Greenberg and all of you will forgive me for it, and for using his
post as an example. But it was simply too timely to not utilize to this
advantage. This post is a good example of what I was talking about in my
recent post. Mr. Greenberg's message should have been directed back to Craig
and not the list. Hopefully this will save others this embarrassment, and so
a greater good is being served.

Both Todah and S'licha, Mr. Greenberg.

Adrian
List Owner-Hanashir