hanashir

[HANASHIR:5333] Re: megillat esther

hi Deb ...

good to hear from you ... and congratulations on your hard work with the
Certification program.

Are you still in the Cities ... or have you moved?  Are you thinking about
Hava Nashira this year?

I've got one busy summer coming up ... HN in June ... HUC in July for the
para-rabbinic fellow program

CAJE in August.

Our Rabbi is leaving and the congregation has opted to hire me as the Lay
Rabbi, cantorial soloist and religious school
Director ... I've been heavy into trope for the last couple of months.  I
don't officially start until September. Yikes!

Other than that, not much is new in my life ... our youngest son became bar
mitzvah in November ... it was great.  I've moved into a new studio space
and am busy painting a series on the parshyot ... 2 down 48 to go ...

keep in touch
janeen

www.kobrinsky.com