hanashir

[HANASHIR:5179] Teaching in Orthodox Schools

Can anyone on the list share their experiences teaching music in a very
Orthodox school?  I am about to start teaching twice a week in a school of this
kind.  After meeting with the principal and staff I now realize I wrongly
assumed that the rules were pretty much the same as the modern Orthodox school
where I also teach.  If you have had some experience working in this type of
setting, I am sure to benefit from hearing your experiences.  Please respond
privately.

Thanks,
Rachelle Shubert
notfranz (at) total(dot)net