hanashir

[HANASHIR:4914] Friday Night Live in Stamford

Dear Friends,

Last week I posted a note regarding a Friday evening service I am leading in
the Stamford, CT area. Close to a dozen people have told me they will be at
services.

In an effort to include as many people as possible in the service we have set
a time to meet to go over some melodies so that more people are familiar with
the music.
Carol Rivel has agreed to coordinate a choir which will meet at 6:45 at the
synagogue.  We will have the music...you bring the voices and hopefully your
family and friends.

I hope that many of you are able to attend the service and I look forward to
spending at least a part of the shabbat with you. Should be a lot of fun.

Here are the details....

Craig
Friday Night Live
Friday January 21